Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: A Message From Bossy Amanda

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    P1200027
    ..."Hey!..How many boxes of Girl Scout cookies have you bought!...It better be a whole lot!"...remember...

    cookieban supp

    Heee-hawwww!!!
    *************************************************
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Girl Scout Cookies!, Girl Scout Cookies!

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] YUM, YUM, YUM

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Eat um by the dozen, Eat um by the dozen

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] They're all gone They're all gone...

    (To the tune of "Are You Sleeping)

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 25, 2006 07:12 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  2. #2
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Your doll is so cute!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so cute! I give you [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] !

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute! My bossy Amanda and her troop, get to sell cookies OUTSIDE at Walmart, the second weekend in February. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Sure hope the weather isn't nasty!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just bought 2 boxes from the girl in my building who sells them, I bought Thin-Mints and Samoas(sp?)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the reminder Amanda [img]wink.gif[/img] !

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My bosses daughter sells them and she is as cute as a button soo between me and my dad we bought 16 boxes... How many pds do you think that will add on since having thin mints in my house is as evil as and Ag cataloge!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your dolls are so cute in my pj's [img]wink.gif[/img] . I've ordered 2 samoa(sp??) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I ordered 2 boxes of Samoas! and a box of tagalongs and a box of thin mints! (although I probably won't get to eat them until May b/c they will be at home...)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know any Girl Scouts anymore but I will certainly buy some when they set up at Walmart. Tagalongs for me [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •